Normas generales de contratación con Guías de Montserrat
- Activities and courses that organizes and manages the company Guies of Montserrat, will be taught by mountain or climbing instructors certified by the Ministry of Education, accredited UIAGM or UIMLA guiedes, instructors of the ECAM.. The ratios guide / client will always prioritize the safety of the group.
- Customers must expect to be involved in adventurous, physically and mentally demanding activities. You should be prepared for this and be in good general health. You should c declare any relevant medical information arising between booking and the course commencing.
- GdM reserve the right to exclude customers from activities they are not adequately prepared or fit enough for and where their involvement may jeopardise their own, other customers or the instructors safety. No refund will be made to clients excluded on these safety grounds.
- You should also be aware that outdoor activities are highly subject to local weather and conditions and whilst every effort will be made to meet your course aims sometimes this will not be safe or practical. In this event every effort will be made to offer suitable alternatives. If finally the actitvity must be cancelled, we will offer another date or the full import will be refund.
- According to the Decreto 56/2003 where outdoor activities are regulated, clients under 18 must be accompained during the activity by their parents or guardians
- All activities booked with GdM include an accident and rescue insurance for the time of the activity.
- The customer is responsible for all equipment issued for use during the course. High Mountain Guides reserves the right to charge for equipment that is lost or misused.
- The photographs or videos token during the activity may be used for advertising purposes.
- The client accepts to receive the newsletter of the activities scheduled via e-mail and may unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com or after receiving the first one clicking on a link created specifically for this matter.
Making a booking means that you have read, understood and agree to all our terms and conditions
Rules for using the website
- The company GdM agrees to comply with the Law 34/2002, which regulates Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Those responsible of the website have the right to change any information without prior notice.
- GdM ignores any liability arising from misuse or interpretation of the information published as well as possible links to other websites on which GoM does not have any control.
- Texts, photographs and other existing elements on the website are owned by GdM, or the company has the necessary permission. Therefore, all these contents are protected by copyright law. The total or partial reproduction, distribution / marketing of these elements needs a written permission of GdM.
- The site visitor agrees to comply with specific regulations written in this text.
- GdM activities for private are to be payed in advance. If, despite all, these activities must be cancelled due to weather or serious injuries of the participants or of the guide, 100% of the amount will be refunded or we'll try to find another date.
- Payments within the Spanish state will be made by bank transfer. International payments by PayPal (+3% rise). Payments with Bizum or Verse are also accepted.